Blogging and Social Media
Blogging and Social Media seems to be one of the most popular and easy ways to get into the online business world. In fact, they help you in turning your visitors into reliable customers.
So, in this section I want to give you some ideas of the types of blog monetization methods you can use. How to implement them. It is actually not as easy as it seems. So some helpful tips and expert advice will certainly go a long way. They will help you make money from your blog.
People always love shopping online. When you provide useful information in your blog they become visitors. You will keep product links in your content. When they click and buy the product you will get a revenue. This is called affiliate marketing.
Buy Watches from here
What are the ways of earning money from your blog? Here, I will give you one by one which you can follow them and implement on your blog.
How to monetize your wordpress blog without Google Adsense. Remember, there are 6 steps to monetize your blog.
- Target Keywords Related To Your Products/Services. …
- Target Keywords Related To Affiliate Products. …
- Try to Further Your Knowledge On SEO. …
- Run Google AdSense. …
- Include Posts As Part Of A Larger Series. …
- Stay In Touch With Your Readers…
How to select Target Keywords in your content. What is the easiest and the free way to find target keywords. The Keyword Planner is a more focused version of the Google Keyword Tool and AdWords Traffic Estimator tool. Click here for Google Keyword Tool.
Do you know, Affiliate marketing is one of the best ways to make money as a website owner or blogger.
The Idea: Promote other people’s products in their e-commerce site on your website, and receive a commission when someone buys the product via your website/link.
The Methods: There are so many ways to do affiliate marketing. So I will just list the basic ideas below. You can then take get creative and promote products however you have to cater the needs of viewers of your site/blog.
- Write product reviews
- Write product comparisons
- Show case studies of how the product helped you (or someone else)
- Promote the product to your email list
How To Make Money With ClickBank In 2018:
SPONSORED BLOG POSTS:
Once you start to get a following visitors and a touch of name for your blog, you may get approached (or even do the approaching) to put in writing concerning products on your web site. You know, there are many ways to find companies that want you to write about them. The two most common ways are through sponsored post networks and working directly with a company.
The Idea: The companies realize the power of blogging and want to leverage your sure audience to get the products promoted. Hence, they’re going to pay you (or give you gifts, services etc) in exchange for a blog post concerning their product.
The Methods: This can be quite easy. You’ve got to put in writing a blog post concerning their product. However, I’d add some tips as follows.
- Only review products you have used (otherwise you look silly)
- Only review products you would recommend to your audience (otherwise it is not good for you, your audience or the company asking
- Make sure what you are “delivering” for the company is clear, and in writing before you move forward with the project (e g. be genuine with the product, never hide its negative aspects in your review)